Subject: Name of grammar element

We have an open issue on the name of the grammar element.  Last time we
discussed this, the only problem with the current name was that RELAX
namespaces is using the term grammar for something else.  Murata-san
indicated he was would be content to have RELAX NG use the term grammar, if
we could find a good alternative term for him to use in RELAX Namespaces.

A grammar in RELAX namespaces is (in RELAX NG terminology) a set of
namespace/pattern pairs, and an optional start pattern.  I would suggest the
term "framework" for this.