Subject: trex list renamed

Folks:

The trex list has been renamed. You can start posting to
relax-ng@lists.oasis-open.org

As you see from the atatched message from our mail list provider, the trex
archives have been moved under the new name, and searching will work soon.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206

From: eList eXpress [mailto:services@eListX.com]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 3:21 PM
To: Karl Best
Subject: RE: rename list?

As of this moment the trex elist has been renamed to relax-ng.

There is still an archive at:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/trex

Please ignore this, too, as we will remove it shortly.

The archives that were part of trex have been incorporated into
relax-ng.  If you go to the relax-ng archive:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng

You will find a complete history.  Searching will not work properly
until after tomorrow morning when the search database has rebuilt but
will be seamless after that.

All messages addressed to trex will be rerouted to relax-ng and will
have their message headers modified such that relax-ng will be
substituted for all occurances of trex.  You will not be able to re-use
the trex elist name as long as the forward is in place.  We will remove
the forward after 90 days.

If you have any other questions or problems please do let us know.

Jim