Subject: TC member to become story writer.

I want to apologize for having been a very poor member of this TC and
not having provided much feedback (except a long rant against using
QNames).

Since I have little hope to be able to devote more time to Relax'ng in a
near future, I think I'd rather follow the OASIS process and resign from
this TC.

I'd like to stay as a lurker on this mailing list and will use my new
"independence" to cover the actions of the TC as a story writer for
xmlhack and XMLfr.

Keep on with the good work, I look forward using RELAX NG!

Eric
--
Pour y voir plus clair dans la nebuleuse XML...
                                          http://dyomedea.com/formation/