Subject: Re: Model TC home page

/ James Clark <jjc@jclark.com> was heard to say:
| OASIS prefers to do the Web mastering itself.  We need only provide the raw
| content and the OASIS web staff will make it pretty (I'm naturally a bit
| sceptical about this, but let's give them a chance).

FWIW, I have an XSLT stylesheet that turns my website DTD (a
derivative of DocBook, uh, of course :-) into this format.  (You can
see the result of a different XSLT stylesheet on the committees/entity
pages; I can't roll out the new look until they do.)

| If anybody would like to help collect material for the TC home page, that
| would be very helpful.  Especially, it would be good to have some simple,
| easy to understand explanation of the goals of RELAX NG.

I already maintain the pages for the entity resolution and DocBook TCs.
I'm willing to do it for RELAX NG as well, if you'd like.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | In every work of genius we recognize our own
XML Standards Engineer | rejected thoughts; they come back to us with a