Subject: Re: Minutes for RELAX NG TC 2001-05-31

> 3. Namespace URI. URNs a bit complex and premature. Voted yes for
> http://[www.]relaxng.org/structure/m.n. [I am not 100% positive I got the
> URI right.] This URL may dereference a Resource Directory Description
> Language or RDDL document. See http://www.openhealth.org/RDDL/ where a
RELAX
> grammar for RDDL (section 7.6) and a TREX schema (section 7.10) for RDDL
> already exist.

We chose

 http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/0.9

> 6. [issue 27] QNames. Thorny. Deferred to next time due to Murata-san's
> absence.

We agreed to my proposal for not using QNames for datatypes.  The discussion
of datatypes for elements and attributes was on balance in favour of
allowing them, but a final decision wrt use of QNames for elements and
attributes was deferred till next week.