Subject: Redefinition and error checking

more questions/confirmation ...

Assuming we can define a pattern more than once in the same file, is
the following an error?

A.rng
<grammar>
  <define name="foo" combine="choice"/>

  <include name="B.rng">
    <define name="foo"/>   --- redefine
  </include>
</grammar>

B.rng
<grammar>
  <define name="foo" combine="interleave"/>
  <!-- @combine is "interleave", although it is specified as "choice" in
  A.rng -->
</grammar>

I guess this is not an error. Then what happens if I modify B.rng as
follows?

B'.rng
<grammar>
  <define name="foo" combine="interleave"/>
  <define name="foo" combine="choice"/>
</grammar>

Should it be rejected as an error? Or not? I guess the former is the
case. This should be rejected.

Or how about this B''.rng.

B''.rng
<grammar>