inside <list>.

But it's worth mentioning that these two have a difference:

<attribute> in <list> looks strange, but actually it is OK at least for
validating processors. So the only rationale I see to prohibit
<attribute> in <list> is its strangeness.

We may still want to prohibit <attribute> in <oneOrMore>, but it's
basically a different story.

On the other hand, <element> in <list> is bad for validating processors.
It doesn't fit well with the semantics of <list> that I've proposed.

--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                          +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com