Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI wrote:

> inside <list>.

Let's consider three positions in my mail at:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200106/msg00127.html

If we take positions 1 or 3, we can allow both <element> and <attribute>.

Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI wrote:

> On the other hand, <element> in <list> is bad for validating processors.
> It doesn't fit well with the semantics of <list> that I've proposed.

I do not understand.  Suppose we have "1 <foo >  </foo> 2" and
<data type="token"/></list>, what is wrong?  We only have to assume
"<foo >  </foo>" as a chunk of text.

In position 2, we disallow both <element> and <attribute>.  Since position 2 is
my favorite, I would like to disallow them in <list>.