Subject: Minutes procedure

Makoto would like to submit some notes to me about our meeting to include in
the minutes. If anyone else would like to submit notes, please do so. I will
hold off until the end of the day on sending the minutes to allow any TC
member to submit such notes.

I would suggest we make this normal operating procedure:

After our Thursday meeting, any TC member can submit notes until 6:00 pm
(1800) EDT.

Those notes will be included in the minutes I send out (usually) sometime
before I go to bed on Thursday night (around 2:00 am [0200] EDT).

Mike
====
Wy'east Communications     http://www.wyeast.net     mailto:mike@wyeast.net