Subject: <optional> vs. <zeroOrOne>

I regret that I did not sort this out in my head during today's TC, but when
I compare the sets:

<optional>
<zeroOrMore>
<oneOrMore>

and

<zeroOrOne>
<zeroOrMore>
<oneOrMore>

I like the consistency of the second set more. To me, such consistency adds
to the simplicity, ease-of-use, and intuitiveness of RELAX NG. For example,
I think there would be less doubt in a new user's mind over the meaning of
<zeroOrOne> compared to <optional>.

If no one agrees with me, I can still live with <optional>.

Mike
====
Wy'east Communications     http://www.wyeast.net     mailto:mike@wyeast.net