Subject: Re: <optional> vs. <zeroOrOne>

Message text written by Murata Makoto
>One could easily say that there are no strong
reasons to change the mechanism (i.e. maxOccurs and minOccurs) of XML
Schema.

Since you mention it - thought I'd note this is one of my huge pet peaves.
Did I
mention I hate maxOccurs/MinOccurs with a passion?

Should have been Occurs=[? * + ]  and then Limit=[n] as an optional
attribute.

We can't help they dealt themselves a bad hand ; -)

DW.