Subject: Minutes for RELAX NG TC 2001-06-28

Minutes for RELAX NG TC meeting held Thursday, June 28, 2001 10:30 AM EDT
(UTC -05:00)

[Please post corrections and amendments by replying to the list. -mjf]

Attendees

James
Josh
Murata-san
Fabio
Kawaguchi-san
David
Mike F.

Not Attending

Norm
Mike S.

Next meeting: Thursday, July 5, 2001, 10:30 AM (UTC -05:00)

1. Issue 3: xml:base: now that it's Rec, I hope we can close this issue

TC agreed unanimously to close this issue, meaning that we will support the
xml:base attribute.

Of historical interest:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200102/msg00005.html

2. Issues process

TC agreed that we have one more week to suggest additional issues for
consideration for v1.0 by just mailing them to the list; after July 5, 2001,
an issue must have the support of one-third of voting members in order to
get it on the list.