Subject: License for relaxng.sourceforge.net

I need the clarification of the license applied to test cases
contributed to the relaxng project at SourceForge.

Specifically, is it possible for individual contributor to specify its
own license for their test case/suite? Or do they have to use the MIT
license?

If I want my "name class cook book" article to be hosted on the relaxng
SourceForge project, do I have to use the MIT license for that article?

I think we have to be clear about this...

Also, my understanding is, the datatype interface set will be hosted at
SourceForge. Are they also covered by the MIT license? (--- which is
fine for me. Just asking for the clarification)

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                          +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com