Subject: 5 July telcon CANCELLED

I am cancelling the July 5 telcon because:

(a) neither Norm nor Kohsuke can attend, and

(b) we badly need a proper spec; I am hard at work on this, but I need a bit
of quiet time to get it done; I hope to send a first draft to the list some
time this week

The deadline for issues remains the same: July 5th 10.30am EDT.