Subject: Re: [] or ? for optional

Let's agree to disagree, then. If the argument is that (...)? can be thought of
as being part of the syntax itself, why wouldn't the same be true of [...], hm?

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
XML Technology Center          |         Phone:  (650) 786-5498