Subject: Spec update

I put an updated copy of the spec at

http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/spec.html

The source is available at

http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/spec.zip

Changes in this version

- removed prohibition on fragment identifiers
- 7.4 reformulated without using concept of a path
- name attribute on <start> removed
- <start> element has only one child
- global attribute removed
- added not(s = "") to antecedent of key and keyRef rules (we haven't
resolved this, but I want the spec to be internally consistent pending
resolution)
- datatypeLibrary not chameleon
- define + for key bags and key reference bags
- sets of attributes rather than bags of attributes
- explanation of why xml:base attributes can be removed
- changed stylesheet to use [] for optional

I still need to

- add some statement about usage of fragment identifiers depending on MIME
registration

- expand conformance section to deal with unavailable resources (such as
datatype libraries, URI schemes, fragment identifiers etc)

Norm, if you update the Web page, please also make the changes in

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200107/msg00076.html