Subject: RELAX NG telcon 2 August 2001

Sorry this is a bit late.

The next RELAX NG telcon will take place at 10:30am EDT on Thursday 2nd
August. The dial-in numbers are:

800 851 1769 (US callers)
775 324 0362 (International)

Participant code: 597197

Agenda

1. Keys.

2. Section 7.1. If we adopt the prohibited paths approach, then I think we
should consider the following:

(a) The issue on further restrictions for oneOrMore (issue 45)
(b) Restrictions on start (eg start//attribute, start//data, start//value,
start//text).
(c) data/except//list

3. Issues process.  I don't think the modifications to our original issues'
process are working well. I would suggest the following

(a) Anybody can add an issue (as in our original process)
(b) A newly added issue gets a "proposed" status
(c) After the first time a proposed issue is discussed it changes status to
either "closed", if it was resolved, or "open", if it was not.

4. Fallback mechanism for unknown datatype library (issue 58).