Subject: Re: Documents ready

Please wait a little.  I have messed up with the relax-ng-comment list.
The public comment list used to be forwarded to the committee list, but
they changed this.  I forgot to subscribe to the comments list.  There have
been a couple of comments from David Rosenborg which have found some bugs
in the spec:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng-comment/200107/msg00004.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng-comment/200108/msg00000.html

The fixes are obvious, so I am going to fix these right now and upload new
versions.  The new versions will be dated 11th August. Please wait for
these.

James