Subject: RELAX NG telcon 16 August 2001

The next RELAX NG telcon will take place at 10:30am EDT on Thursday 16th
August. The dial-in numbers are:

800 851 1769 (US callers)
775 324 0362 (International)

Participant code: 597197

Agenda

1. Guidelines for using XML Schema Part 2. Are we still agreed we want a
document for this? Does anybody have anything to add to the set of
guidelines I sent to the mailing list?

2. Should we produce some sort of design rationale or white paper
explaining/justifying the design decisions we've made? (Rick Jellife
suggested this on xml-dev.)

3. Restriction on patterns within <attribute a:attributeType="..."> (issue
61)

4. What values should we allowed for a:attributeType? (issue 59)

5. What should a:attributeType be attached to? (issue 62)