Subject: RE: answers

Where did you check in this file?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/relaxng? -Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: James Clark [mailto:jjc@jclark.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 10:35 PM
To: Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI; relax-ng@lists.oasis-open.org

> I think we are going to deal with many questions and answers. How do
> we organize them within this mailing list?
>
> 1. Shall we list all questions first, and then try to answer them one
>    by one?
>
> 2. Shall we post one question in one message?

Let's use SourceForge for this.  I've checked in a file doc/faq.xml with the
questions from my email marked up using the Docbook FAQ markup. Feel free to
edit this to add answers or more questions. I suggest that at this stage we
aim to say too much rather than too little.  When we've got a bit further
along, we can prune things down.  Note that the DocBook markup allows
multiple answers.  If people have different views on how to answer a
question, I suggest that at this stage we put multiple answers in, and then
we can choose which answer to go with later.