Subject: Re: a:attributeType

James Clark wrote:

> I agree.  How about the following?

This is reasonable.  (I might want to merge 1.1 and 1.2 for convenience.)
Another possibility is to allow implementations to support only ID/IDREF/IDREFS
of XML Schema Part 2.

After all, few implementations will support all datatypes and facets of
XML Schema Part 2.  If subsetting is likely to arise anyway, we might want
to ask implementors to explicitly list supported datatypes and facets.  Some
implementors might want to support DTD compatibility datatypes and easy things.