Subject: public comments

During the public comment period, are we going to collect, catalog, and
prioritize these public comments, beyond the relax-ng-comment mail archive?

I believe we should have some sort of system in place so that we make sure
we fairly address each comment.

Should comments from TC members during the public comment period be thrown
in the same pot or kept separate?

If we already discussed or decided this, my apologies.

Mike
=====
Wy'east Communications     http://www.wyeast.net     mailto:mike@wyeast.net