Subject: [relax-ng] Re: That default issue again.

Oh for the love of Pete. No wonder it "looked" right. Allow me to assume the
post of whipping boy d'jour.

If I understand the XML spec correctly, #FIXED is NOT required, but if the
#FIXED attribute is present, its value must match the default value. That is
not the same as #REQUIRED, as the attribute must always be present but the
value is not fixed. So I don't think #FIXED is exactly #REQUIRED +
defaultValue. Have I got it right?

Mike