Subject: [relax-ng] list//interleave//value

James Clark suggested:

> 1. Disallow list//interleave//data
> 2. Require all <value> in a given interleave to have the same type and
> datatypeLibrary.
> 3. Make it an error if there is a value that occurs in both operands of an
> interleave

Is it strange if I change it as:

1. Disallow list//interleave//data
2. Require all <value> in a given interleave to have the same type, the
same datatypeLibrary and different values.

Under this restriction,

<list>
  <interleave>
    <group>
      <value>AB</value>
      <value>AB</value>
    </group>
    <value>DEF</value>
  </interleave>
</list>

will be prohibited, which was not prohibited by the restriction of James.

I think this restriction is easier to check, and easier to describe.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                          +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com