Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Re: MinOccurs in RELAX

> Does anyone have a good URL?

Try google and type Schematron. It will list their official website in
the first place.

> Seems like if we all like this approach - we can add some kind
> of addendum to the RELAX to suggest how these work together?

Actually, I'm discussing it in their mailing list (it's called schematron-love-in.)

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                          +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com