Subject: Re: [relax-ng] list//interleave//value

- I don't see the justification for doing things differently for <value>
than for <element> and <text>.

- With your proposal,

<list>
  <interleave>
    <choice>
      <value>x</value>
      <value>x</value>
    </choice>
    <value>y</value>
  </interleave>
</list>

would be illegal.  In my implementation at least, it would be awkward to
detect this because

<choice>
  <value>x</value>
  <value>x</value>
</choice>

internally gets turned into

<value>x</value>

--On 18 October 2001 13:55 -0700 Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI