Subject: [relax-ng] Re: Implementation of restrictions on interleave

> Did you implement the third bullet in the itemized list in 7.4?
>
> 	there must not be a string that, with respect to some context, matches
> 	both a value pattern occurring in p1 and a value pattern occurring in p2;

I believe that it's trying to say that <value>s must have different
values.

All of the existing context information (xml:base, namespace binding,
and so on) will remain the same for validating one <list>. Therefore,
the situation of the third bullet happens only if two <value>s are the
same.

The fourth restriction of 7.4 is to make it possible to compare two
values.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                          +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems                   kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com