Subject: [relax-ng] RELAX NG telcon 25 October 2001

Message text written by James Clark

The next RELAX NG telcon will take place at 10:30am EDT on Thursday 25th
October. The dial-in numbers are:
<

James,

I'm in NY today - and this morning I have meetings.  I may get a chance
to breakout - but more likely will be MIA.

Fingers crossed for next week - Thursdays used to be my 'good' day!

Thanks, DW.