Subject: Re: Interleave (was Re: [relax-ng] RELAX NG telcon 25 October 2001)

Maybe we should consider making

  oneOrMore//interleave

a prohibited path.  We already make oneOrMore//interleave//attribute
prohibited, so we would be simply generalizing that: it would simplify the
spec rather than complicate it.  I can't think of any use cases where
oneOrMore//interleave is useful.

The other two are trickier.  If the third one was changed to:

would it still be hard? If so, I don't see any solution, since we need to
allow

  (a, b) & c*

and we need closure.

--On 25 October 2001 17:52 +0900 MURATA Makoto <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>