Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Re: RFC2518 (WebDAV) / RFC2396 (URI) inconsistency

Specifically, I propose replacing:

"In addition to the attributes shown explicitly, any element can have an ns
attribute and any element can have a datatypeLibrary attribute. The value of
these attributes must match the anyURI symbol as described in the previous
paragraph. In addition, the value of these attributes must not use the
relative form of URI reference, and, in the case of datatypeLibrary, must
not have a fragment identifier; as an exception to this, the value of these
attributes may be the empty string."

by

"In addition to the attributes shown explicitly, any element can have an ns
attribute and any element can have a datatypeLibrary attribute. The ns
attribute can have any value. The value of the datatypeLibrary attribute
must match the anyURI symbol as described in the previous paragraph; in
addition, it must not use the relative form of URI reference and must not
have a fragment identifier; as an exception to this, the value may be the
empty string."

and adding a bullet item:

  "the value of the ns attribute is now unconstrained (see Section 3)"

to Appendix B.