Subject: RE: [relax-ng] Re: relaxng.dtd

>I noticed that although the "method" entity is defined, it's not used.
>Is this a bug, or an intended behavior?

Good catch. I hadn't noticed in the grammar in section 3 of the spec that
"method" is referenced in the production for "start". I fixed the DTD and
uploaded it to www.snee.com/xml/relaxng again.

>I'm maintaining a webpage about RELAX NG for the Japanese, so I'd like
>to add it to the links. Is there any explanation page (license, known
>problems, etc) that I can link?

There's nothing outside of the DTD itself. I just did it as an exercise to
see how hard it would be, and the section 3 grammar made it very easy.

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii