Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Description of Jing's validation algorithm

James Clark wrote:

> I would be grateful for reports of bugs or areas where the description is
> not comprehensible.

Thanks for writing this.  I tried to provide an overview of tree-automaton-based
validation techniques in my paper presented at Extreme 2001.  Hopefully, Algorithm 5
in this paper helps to understand your note.

http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/murata00taxonomy.html

I plan to revise this paper and submit it to a journal.