Subject: Re: [relax-ng] DOM Level 3 AS

James Clark wrote:
> No, I don't think they are.

Too bad. From what I have read there, they seem to want to be really
independent from the language. Their objects seem to be pretty much
empty containers which do not send much information to the applications
and it's the application on the contrary which asks questions (such as
can I do this and this). This architexture should be less dependent on
the features of a specific schema language than if they had tried to
model the behavior of a schema.

If there are few blocking points, and if it hasn't been done yes, maybe
it could be worth to send them as comments to www-dom?

Eric

--
Rendez-vous a Paris pour mes formations XML/XSLT.
                                           http://dyomedea.com/formation/