Subject: [relax-ng] Meeting postponed till next week

We were due to have a telcon meeting this Thursday 21st.  Unfortunately I
forgot about it until Mike reminded me just now. (Strangely I see a message
on this from Mike dated Tuesday 18th in the archives that I never received.)
I think the telcon would be more fruitful if we postpone it for a week until
the 28th, so that we have time to prepare ourselves.

There are a few minor outstanding errata:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200112/msg00024.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200112/msg00044.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200202/msg00007.html

Also John Cowan's point about the restriction on choice name classes and
ID/IDREF, which could arguably be treated as an errata (or is it erratum?)

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng-comment/200202/msg00008.html

I think the major issue is what work, if anything, we should take on next.
I would invite TC members to post their thoughts on this.