Subject: [relax-ng] Possible areas for future work

In order to start the discussion of what we might as a committee work on
next, here is a list of things off the top of my head that we might
conceivably address (note that I'm not necessarily advocating any of these):

Non-XML syntax

Language for specifying key/keyref constraints

Mechanism for associating validation or other processing with an XML
document

Official test suite

Finish the FAQ we started on

Namespace-based modularity along the lines of RELAX Namespaces

A simple datatype library

A new version of RELAX NG that adds features (what?)

Standardize a way of doing type-assignment with RELAX NG