Subject: [relax-ng] suggested datatype library types

For the sake of discussion, here is a list of types -- taken from the list
of 44 XML Schema datatypes (simple types) -- that I think would be essential
in a RELAX NG datatype library (a):

 string, token, int, long, short, double, ID, IDREF, IDREFS

And I think the following would be nice to have (b):

 normalizedString, byte, integer, decimal, boolean, Name, QName, NCName,
anyURI

I did this without comparing Makoto's list from RELAX Core. Excuse me a
minute...I'm back. Pretty close. In addition to my a  and b lists, Makoto's
also likes:

 language, unsignedLong, unsignedInt, unsignedShort, unsignedByte

but says no to:

 decimal, QName, IDREFS, integer

Mike