Subject: RE: [relax-ng] Annotations in the non-XML syntax

It occurred to me that there are no facilities in the non-XML syntax for
simple comments. Something like:

[ comment [ "inglorious glorp" ] ]
element glorp { text }

or just

[ comment "inglorious glorp" ]
element glorp { text }

could emit

<!-- inglorious glorp -->
<element name="glorp">
 <text/>
</element>

No namespace decl and a scan for a keyword rather than a name.

I'm not so concerned with the syntax I've suggested. It just seems sensible
to offer a way to insert comments into a schema, if it is at a low enough
cost to implement.

Mike