Subject: [relax-ng] Agenda for 28th March

1. Continue discussion of type assignment

2. Any other items to consider for future work

3. Start discussion of non-XML syntax

a) What to call it?

b) What issues with the current non-XML syntax to people have?

c) String literal syntax. There's no character escaping mechanism.  Do we
need one?

d) Syntax for <except/>.  Should we keep "-" or switch to a keyword e.g.
"except"?