Subject: RE: [relax-ng] RELAX NG Viewer

Note, too, that these tools (Turbo XML & XML Spy) generally produce HTML
documentation that embeds the graphical images suitably.  Working with
SVG from the outset helps you kill the two birds with one stone.  The
SVG diagrams would also be much smaller than the equivalent (and
numerous) bitmap diagrams that these tools currently produce.

	Cheers,
		Tony.
========
Anthony B. Coates