Subject: RE: [relax-ng] Predeclare xsd datatypes prefix?

David brings out an interesting point -- variables in schema. Why not?

<var name="dtl">http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes</var>
<data type="int" datatypeLibrary="$dtl"/>

ergo

var dtl = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes";

datatypes xsd = $dtl

Consider the possibilities of overriding vars with local decls versus those
in included schema.

Why would this be a bad thing?

Mike not-afraid-to-display-his-ignorance Fitzgerald