Subject: Re: [relax-ng] New compact syntax draft

> This draft does not mention the predeclaration of xsd:.

I don't think we've yet formally agreed to this, since we did not have a
quorum at the telcon where we discussed this.  If we do agree to this, then
we also need to decide whether users can provide their own explicit
definition of xsd, and, if so, whether it can be different from the
predeclaration.

I hope we will be able to make a formal decision at this week's telcon.