Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Minutes for RELAX NG TC Telcon 2002-06-06

Michael Fitzgerald scripsit:

> [Any other business?]

Nothing else was voted on.

We talked about regexes for RNG 2.0, and informally decided we were not
ready to work on them yet.  James is going (I think) to post some
other RNG 2.0 ideas he has.  Someone (Makoto?) asked if new datatype
facilities were among them.  James said no.

Agenda item for next week: whether externalRef in the compact syntax
should be changed to external, for conformity with parentRef => parent.

--
John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>     http://www.reutershealth.com