Subject: [relax-ng] XPath2/XSLT2 and RELAX NG

Folks,

I accepted an action item today to investigate what would be required
to make XPath2/XSLT2 flexible enough to work on top of a data model
constructed from a RELAX NG schema as opposed to a W3C XML Schema.

I fear that decoupling the XQuery/XPath2 data model from XSD will be
damn near impossible, so I'm not optimistic that this'll do any good,
but I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology
XML Standards Engineer | of the cancer cell.--Edward Abbey