Subject: [relax-ng] Default content for attributes in the compact syntax

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I have noticed that there is
no default child content pattern for attribute in the compact syntax.

In other words,

<attribute name="foo"/> is legal and transformed during the
simplification process into
syntax, "attribute foo {}" is invalid.

I guess that this is needed to insure syntactical coherence in the
compact syntax, but is it normal|wishable to introduce differences
between the two syntaxes and doesn't it affect round triping?

Thanks

Eric
--
See you in San Diego.