Subject: [relax-ng] Pre-Ann: Relax NG book

Now that my W3C XML Schema book is over, I look forward to Relax(i)NG
and I am happy to announce that I have started writing a book on Relax
NG for O'Reilly and that we have decided that this book will be
published both on paper and on the web under a FSF's FDL licence[1].

Not only will the final book published under FDL, but we will open the
review process and I have setup a web site [2] to get public feedback
through a "critLink Mediator" annotation server [3].

Please note that:

1) The content of the web site is still very immature, has not been
copy-edited at all and is not ready for a more general announcement,
but I have thought that people on this list might want to have a
look... and eventually take the opportunity to give early feedback
when it's still time to influence its structure.
2) Although the final book will be published under FDL, I retain
"classical" copyright during the writing phase to make sure that only
the final, validated and copy-edited version can be freely distributed.

Looking forward to your comments.

Eric

[1] http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/
[2] http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/