Subject: RE: [relax-ng] Proposal: remove annotations from the compact syntax

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 22:45, David RR Webber - XMLGlobal wrote:

> XSLT is your problem here - not RELAX!

No, I have the same issue to embed any XML vocabulary.

> Anything to do with XSLT is going to look big time un-natural!!
>
> Clearly you are putting lipstick on pig.

I think we are off topic and on very subjective grounds, but I really
like XSLT (both the features and the spec) and I wish more W3C
recommendations were as "un-natural" as XSLT!

Eric
--
See you in San Diego.
                               http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2002/