Subject: Re: [relax-ng] next telecon?f

James Clark scripsit:

> PS I'm still hoping for some feedback on trang's XSD output.

I ran ibtwsh6 (http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/ibtwsh6.rnc) through Trang
and closely examined the output.  It all looks correct, except that of
the 3 models horiz.model, vert.model, and struct.model, the first was
generated as a group plus an attributeGroup but no complexType, whereas
the latter two became complexTypes.  Even if Trang needed to factor horiz.model
for some reason, it would still be useful to generate the complexType so
that external references would have a single item to refer to.

I also ran my XLink schema through, but although the result was technically
correct, it was predictably worthless, since XLink depends on the value of
the xlink:type attribute to distinguish one element type from another, and
WXS can't do that.

--
John Cowan                              <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
http://www.reutershealth.com            http://www.ccil.org/~cowan