Subject: Re: [relax-ng] annotation for <choice> in the compact syntax

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002 07:16:29 -0700
"Michael Fitzgerald" <mike@wyeast.net> wrote:

> Hmm. You may have to annotate a preceding <div>. If a choice in RNC is
> represented merely by a |, then how does one annotate it with a foreign
> attribute? -Mike

I want to annotate choice for controlling Relaxer, which generates
Java classes from RELAX NG schemas.  For each choice element, Relaxer
generates a Java interface.  I would like to specify the base interface
of such generated interfaces.  Use of <div> is clearly unacceptable.

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>