Subject: [relax-ng] tomorrow's teleconference

I am on vacation this week and won't be able to participate in
tomorrow's teleconference.

Also, I was late in submitting the teleconference request to NIST (I
just did it this morning), so there is a possibility they might not be
able to process the request in time for tomorrow's call.

At any rate, I'll check my email later today and send out a follow-up
message with conference call details (if my request was processed) or an
apology (if it was not).

Sorry about this. I had a family emergency last week and as a result
some things didn't get done.

Regards,
Josh

Joshua Lubell, NIST