Subject: Re: [relax-ng] information for Thursday's teleconference

I'm afraid that I cannot attend today.  My son was born yesterday.

Here are my two cents for the recent comment from David and Paul.
I'm symathetic to them, but I'm not really sure if this change
is too late.  If it is not too late, I support the proposal.  (But I could
have overlooked previous dicsussion.)

Joshi, sorry for sending this twice.